Placing Orders & Payment Options:
You can place an order on the internet or place an order by phone at 770/923-8500.
We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, America Express, PayPal, Checks, and Money Orders.
Our orders are processed and shipped usually within 3 days excluding weekends and holidays. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery of your order. We ship via United States Postal Service and charges are based on actual weight of your total order.
Liability for a shipped order by Miniature Designs, Inc. transfers to the customer when the package is accepted by the shipper (USPS). USPS does not automatically insure all their packages. This is why we urge customers to insure packages. Optional shipping insurance is available by a customer’s request via email at an additional cost. Please provide a valid street address for your order. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
During the check out process, you will have the option to select a shipping method. You can ship First Class, Priority Mail, or Express Shipping via USPS. You can estimate your order's shipping cost before entering any personal information.
We have been advised by our web host that there MAY be issues with domestic postage calculation - and the inability to complete your order because of this. It is being addressed. IF you have a problem with your order going through because of shipping, select "IN STORE PICKUP" and we will email you with the shipping cost prior to shipping your order.
During the check out process, you will have the option to select a shipping method. You can ship First Class International or Priority Mail International, depending upon weight or class. You can estimate your order's shipping cost before entering any personal information.
Shipping and handling charges do not include import duties, taxes or additional charges; these are the responsibility of the customer and are usually collected upon delivery. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of orders shipped to any location outside of the United States.
We have been advised by our web host that there MAY be issues with international postage calculation - and the inability to complete your order because of this. It is being addressed. IF you have a problem with your order going through because of shipping, select "IN STORE PICKUP" and we will email you with the shipping cost prior to shipping your order.
Orders from residents of Georgia must add 7% Georgia Sales Tax.
We aim to maintain ample stock on all our products nevertheless due to unforeseen demand some products maybe temporarily out of stock. In this case we will backorder and mail it to you as soon as it’s available. You will be notified via email of any extended delays (2 weeks or more). Your credit card will not be charged till the item(s) are actually shipped. No additional shipping charges will be added.
Miniature Designs’ first priority is to provide you with the best products at the best price. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. If, for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, simply contacts us within 3 days of receipt for a return authorization. After contacting us you may return any item(s) except for books, magazines, sale items, or lighting fixtures (all lights are tested prior to shipping) within 14 days of receipt. Sorry no refunds; in store credit only!
372 Broadway Ave
Braselton, GA 30517
- Light Fixtures, Paints, glues, books, magazines, tools, closeouts, and special orders, can not be returned.
- 15% restocking fee on returned Dollhouses and Kits.
- If you return merchandise it must be in the original unopened package and received in new condition.
- Prices may change depending on manufacturer price changes and you will be notified by email or on the final invoice. All prices are subject to change without notice. Miniature Designs reserves the right to correct errors and omissions. We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
- If a product(s) is damaged upon receipt, please keep the merchandise and the original packaging it came in and notify the appropriate carrier for further instructions. As stated with the shipping rates, optional insurance is available at an additional cost. To avoid this inconvenience, insure your packages accordingly.
- We inspect all merchandise prior to shipping and make every effort to assume that you receive your order in perfect condition. However should you receive something that has a manufacturer’s defect, please email us within 3 days of receipt so we can determine a remedy. Orders can not be refused or returned because of a manufacturer’s defect. Miniature Designs reserves the right to correct the defect, exchange the item, or work with you to solve the problem.
|If you have purchased a dollhouse kit and found some pieces to be missing or damaged, they will be replaced by the manufacturer at no cost to you. There is no need to get a return authorization. In this case contact the manufacturer directly.|